- 36″ Skipjack Hybrid Spreader Bar
- Rigged with 200lb Leader and a 400lb Leader Main Line.
- The Hook is a 12/0 Japanese Style Super Sharp Hook
- 9- 7" Signature Skipjacks
- Available in 3 configurations
- No Birds (Best Seller)
- 3 - 5" Humming Birds
- Full 5" Bird Spread
- Signature Lobo Embroidered Premium Spreader Bar Bags with Velcro Clasp & Carry Handles
- MADE TO ORDER & RIGGED IN THE USA
- The Lobo 36" Signature Series Skipjack Spreader Bar is an ultimate game changer. These bars feature our signature Skip Jack Lure heads that feature a bulbous concave slant head with UV Fluorescent properties! The Skipjack bait is unique in its design. It is called a Hybrid lure for a variety of reasons. When Lobo Lures began designing the Skipjack several years ago it was an idea that was born offshore. Designed to blend inshore & Offshore lure technology. Ultimately we found that this lure swam different when positioned in different configurations. As a single bait she tracked straight. In a multiple inline configuration (Daisy chain & Spreader Bar) the tailing lure tracked straight while all others subsequent to the stinger created a wobble splash. We immediately found that Tuna and billfish went bonkers for these.
Spreader Bars were once the secret of the Northeast tuna fleets and has since become a sensation in the pursuit of big game fish. The spreader bar creates a unique situation in the water, by creating the illusion of schooling bait and the commotion of the Skipjacks in conjunction with the 5" Birds which peaks the curiosity of big game fish. The tailing squid is generally referred to as the stinger and it is the means of hooking up with a sturdy 12/0.
They are constructed in the USA from the finest materials available.